Abstracts for the 2018 Clinical Workshop now open!
December 13, 2017
The Local Organising Committee warmly invite you to submit an abstract for the 16-19 September 2018 Clinical Workshops at the Napier Conference Centre.
The Association’s Te Tiriti relationship model of weaving tangata whenua and tangata tiriti in true partnership needs to be reflected in our workshops and in our conference. We therefore invite more abstracts that have tangata whenua content to address the current imbalance. We ask you to consider how you, as kaiwhakaora ngangahau work appropriately with tangata whenua in enabling them to follow the pathways of their ancestors to become self-reliant. Consider how you weave your responsiveness to Competency 2 and address inequalities.
The following clinical workshops themes have been developed to showcase the overarching theme above.
- Hauora hinengaro / Mental health
- Tamariki / whanau / Children / Families
- Te tiaki a te tangata i a ia anō i te ao Hauora / Self-care in health care
- Te Hautū kia Huri me te Ngākau-Titikaha i Te Huarahi / Leading and committing to change
- Tips on how to request funding to attend here
- Tips on writing an abstract here