Advertise a job
Looking for great staff? You know you have great candidates if they are a member of their professional association.
By advertising on the OTNZ-WNA website you agree to the following conditions:
- Submit an application form via the online form alerting us to a ‘waiting’ job advertisement with all information you wish to advertise included. If you wish to follow up or send a form manually, contact [email protected]
- By submitting this application to the OTNZ-WNA, the advertiser agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined on this page. Unless specifically notified and agreed in writing by OTNZ-WNA, OTNZ-WNA has no liability or obligations other than the ones described by the terms and conditions.
- The advertisement will be displayed until the advert expiry date. Vacancies with an open end date will be displayed for 4 weeks from the upload date. If the advertiser would like it to be displayed for longer, additional advertisement charges apply.
- OTNZ-WNA will generate an invoice on receipt of the job vacancy submission form with payment to occur within seven days of receipt, unless otherwise negotiated.
- Composite advertising is not permitted. One advertisement per position only.
- OTNZ-WNA reserves the right to decline any advertisement.
The cost of advertising a vacancy is $140 plus GST. The advertising rate covers advertising until the closing date of your application (maximum 4 weeks.) The cost to extend the same advertisement for another 4 week period is $100 plus GST.
Edits or substantial changes to submitted job vacancy advertisements may incur a charge at a minimum rate of $50 + GST.
Any advertisement may be refused or removed from the web site if full payment for the relevant period is not received within seven days of invoicing.
These terms and conditions may be modified at any time by OTNZ-WNA.
How to advertise
To advertise fill out the form below which send the vacancy through to our team. If you find that the form will not submit please email your job vacancy through to [email protected] and or phone our office on 04-473-6510.