(OTKSS) Occupational Therapy Key Strategic Stakeholders Group
The Occupational Therapy Key Strategic Stakeholders (OTKSS) group is represented by the two Occupational therapy Whakaora Ngangahau schools (AUT and Otago Polytechnic), the National Occupational Therapy Leaders network (NOTLN), Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand, Occupational Therapy New Zealand/Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa (the association) and the Board/Association’s Tikanga Advisors.
Current representatives (2019) of OTKSS are:
- Robert Molyneux – Board Chair. Email: [email protected]
- Dr Ellen Nicholson – Head of School AUT. Email: [email protected];
- Penelope Kinney – Acting head of Programmes. Email [email protected]
- Iris Pahau – Tikanga Advisor. Email: [email protected]
- Georgina Davis – President Tangata whenua OTNZ-WNA. Email: [email protected]
- Harsh Vardhan – President Tangata Tiriti. Email: [email protected]
- Peter Anderson – ED OTNZ-WNA. Email: [email protected]
- Andrew Charnock – Chief Executive and Registrar OTBNZ. Email: [email protected].
- Heather Blackburn – Representative for NOTLN – Email: [email protected]
Download/view OTKSS files below: