To support members to excel professionally and promote occupation by providing resources, education and representation.
Occupational Therapy is accessible and valued by all.
- Occupational justice: Fair access to resources to enable occupation / He huarahi ki ngā taonga tukuiho he pūmautanga o te mahi.
- Biculturalism: Equity between the tangata whenua (Māori) and the tangata tiriti (non Māori) / Te nohoanga ngā tahitanga o te tangata, ko te kī tūhono mō ake tonu.
- Integrity: The quality of being honest and following our principle / Te rangatiratanga o te tika, me te whai ake rā o ngā mātāpono.
- Professionalism: High standards that characterise behaviour /Ko te taumata i whāia ko te āhua i wawatatia.
- Collaboration: Work together in mutual effort and partnership towards goals / He ringa raupa, ka eke nga hiahia, ka tutuki nga wawata i tumanakotia.
- Transparency: Visibility or accessibility of information /Te kitenga ake, te huarahi hoki, o te mohiotanga.
* A mission is the reason why an Association exists, the need its meeting in the community.
* A vision is what you see in the future for your community if the Association succeeds at its mission.