e-Clinical Workshops 2020
Our workshops will be running from 10am to 12.30pm daily from *Tuesday 27th of October 2020 through to Friday 30th October 2020 (Rātū 27 o Whiringa-ā-nuku – Rāmere 30 o Whiringa-ā-nuku 2020). *Labour Day is Monday 26th October, and there will be no events/workshops on this day.
How can I get involved? Does it cost?
- It is free for members to attend each daily workshop presentation, however you will need to register (you can do this here).
- A small charge of $50+GST applies for non-members and other allied profession practitioners.
- Non-members can purchase registration here.
- Links are available here (for registrants only – password protected)
- Ensure you have Zoom on your device, or alternatively organise to watch with other registrants.
- You could also use Zoom web client – which does not require the installation of Zoom. You can find more information on this here.
- If you cannot access these, then please look out for more information on accessing recordings.
- Please ensure you have the most recent version of zoom (How to do this: Sign in to Zoom desktop client, click your profile picture. then click ‘Check for Updates’. If there is a newer version, Zoom will download and install it.)
Where can I find updates?
- Keep an eye out on this page for updates – We also now have a Facebook event page where you can share and keep updated, and you can join this here: https://fb.me/e/1xa07izLh
Who are the presenters? Will they provide any resources?
- We have many wonderful presenters, including:
- Winnie Dunn – Presenting 10 a.m., Tuesday 27th!
- Fiona Graham – Presenting with Pauline and Jasjot at 11.30 a.m., Tuesday 27th!
- Pauline Boland
- Jasjot Maggo
- Lucy Charles – Presenting with Arul at 10 a.m., Wednesday 28th!
- Arul Hamill
- Lynda Mance – Presenting with Lucy at 11 a.m., Wednesday 28th!
- Lucy Lyon
- Gill Webb – Presenting at 10 a.m., Thursday 29th!
- Glenda Paul – Presenting at 11 a.m., Thursday 29th!
- Martin Chadwick – Presenting at 1o a.m., Friday 30th!
- Marilyn Pattison – Presenting at 11 a.m., Friday 30th!
- Get to know our presenters here
- If presenters do provide any additional resources, we will make these available on Friday 23rd of October, and any details about resources/recording for after the workshops will be put here as well in due course.
Where can I find out what workshops are being run, and what they will be about?
- These will be held using Zoom.
- See our e-Clinical Workshops programme timetable as below*, or by clicking here. Save these dates in your calendar now! *subject to change:
- Abstracts now available below! *subject to change:
Will the workshops be recorded, for those who want to view post-workshops?
- We will endeavour to record each workshop, and will make these available as soon as possible. There will still be a charge for non members, and there will be a period where they are free of charge for members. *more details to come.