Trusted advisers for healthier and safer workplace
The HASANZ Register of Workplace Health and Safety Professionals is a national, online database to help businesses find reliable, quality health and safety advice and services. There is a charge to list on the HASANZ Register, but it's free to use.
Occupational Therapy New Zealand / Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa are a membership organisation of HASANZ. Occupational Therapists use their knowledge of health, universal design, task analysis and human behavior to create healthy workplaces that meet WorkSafe NZ standards and ensure that staff work safely. We also assist with peoples safe return to work after injury, illness or disability.
To list on the HASANZ Register as a member
OTNZ-WNA Member Reg Standards for HASANZ Register - must adhere for a successful application
Registration FeesThese are the fees you'll pay when you apply to list on the HASANZ Register. These are all paid together as one payment.
- One-off application fee of $75 plus GST (This fee is for our administration costs and is non-refundable)
- Annual registration fee of $100 plus GST (This fee is refundable if you application is declined because it does not meet the registration standards)
- Additional processing fees of $14.75 to cover the cost of HASANZ providing the online payment facility.
OTNZ-WNA has two HASANZ Register ambassadors ready to help with inquiries about the Register.
firstname.lastname@example.org Hannah Cook
email@example.com Jane Cowan-Harris
For FAQs, more resources and information please visit the HASANZ Register website
10 Steps to list on the HASANZ Register:
- Check you meet the OTNZ-WNA registration standards
- Gather required evidence/documents for application support
- Go to www.register.hasanz.org.nz
- Create a HASANZ Register account
- Complete the online application (note this saves as a draft if incomplete)
- Submit your application form
- Pay the required fees using the online link
- Application is assessed by both OTNZ-WNA and HASANZ. May be asked to provide more information.
- If application is approved, HASANZ will email you a letter confirming this
- HASANZ will make the profile public when the Register is open to businesses (March 2018) and send you out a registration pack and certificate of registration.
Dec 2017- Register open for applications from health and safety professionals
March 2018- Register public and open for businesses
To receive HASANZ Register updates sign up here