World Federation of Occupational Therapists
All OTNZ-WNA members are automatically an individual World Federation of Occupational Therapy member as supported by the motion passed during the 2016 AGM at the Clinical Workshops held in Wellington.
With the introduction of WFOT's Premium Pricing Model (PPM), all OTNZ-WNA membership subscriptions include $7.00 for a subscription to the World Federation of Occupational Therapists. All of our members can now enjoy the vast range of products, resources and services that WFOT provides.
There are many benefits to being an individual member of WFOT, including;
- Access to the exclusive member only part of the WFOT website which allows you to download documents, guidance and other materials produced by WFOT
- Download up to date free publications and promotional material up to 12 months in advance of public access
- Online access to the WFOT bulletin journal which is released twice a year
- Online access to previously published WFOT bulletins since 2004
- Subscription to WFOT's quarterly e-newsletter after registering to the WFOT website
- Discount on the WFOT store as well as discount on all books produced by Wiley publishing
- Opportunity to apply for WFOT awards for research and education
To read more about the World Federation of Occupational Therapists, visit www.wfot.org/