Welcome to the Sleep with Disability/Te Moe me te Hauātanga Webinar Series
In collaboration with OT sleep expert Annie O’Connell, Occupational Therapy New Zealand Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa (OTNZ-WNA) is delighted to bring you:
Six webinars covering the following topics:
- Sleep Education
- Prevalence & Types of Sleep Disturbances; Use of Screening tools, Sleep Diary & Sleep Interview
- Preparation for a Sleep Plan; Establish a routine; Behavourial strategies Part A and Case Studies
- Behavioural strategies Part B; Communication Strategies Resources and Case Studies
- Sensory strategies – light therapy; Positive Reinforcement; Goal setting:
- Selecting a Sleep Strategy; Monitoring Sleep Plans; Sleepwise Research; N=50 Case Studies
Study at your own pace
While each webinar is approximately 45 minutes in duration you are asked to pause the webinar while activities are completed. For example, in Webinar One there are two activities – calculating your average sleep and compiling the pros and cons of co-sleeping. Please allow extra time for the activities. The webinars will include examples of published case studies, 50 clinical case studies and resources.
For further information regarding the series https://www.sleepwithdisability.com/sleep-with-disability-webinar-series/
Follow this link: https://youtu.be/oIzp3Pt9WPU to our YouTube Channel to watch the Promotional Launch!