Allied Health Professional
|Organisation||Tasmanian Health Service|
|Contact person||Sue Nesham|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||+61 3 6477 7300|
|Full/part time||Part time|
|Closing date for applications||13-09-2020|
What is the role?
A unique opportunity has become available for a passionate and collaborative Psychologist, Occupational Therapist or Clinical Nurse Specialist to join our friendly and supportive Child and Adolescent Mental Health team on the North West of Tasmania.
Please note this position holds a multidisciplinary classification and this role will be filled on merit. This position is also being advertised as a Clinical Nurse Specialist (502814d).
Vacancy: Permanent, part time, day, day work, working 45.6 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible.
- Permanent, part time, day, day work, working 45.6 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible.
- Fixed term, full time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible for until 1 April 2021.
- Fixed term, full time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight commencing as soon as possible for until 1 December 2020.
Part time hours may be negotiated with the successful applicants.
Who are we?
We are a small multidisciplinary team of professionals operating out of the Reece House building in Burnie. The team consists of a Psychiatrist, Career Medical Officer, Clinical Nurse Consultant, Senior Social Worker and Social Workers as well as Admin staff.
Why Join Us?
- We encourage a flexible working environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance
- A friendly and positive team environment.
- This is a long-term career opportunity with industry best mentoring and supervision.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a location home to some of Tasmania’s most beautiful natural attractions.
$92,345 to $100,517 per annum
Please note that access to salaries beyond $100,517 is subject to qualifications and application to the personal upgrade scheme as with Schedule 8 of the Allied Health Professionals Public Sector Unions Wages Agreement 2019
Allied Health Professional Level 3
See more information here: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/1050238/allied-health-professional-502814
Back to all Job Vacancies