Allied Health Team Managers – Integrated Health Services
|Organisation||West Coast District Health Board|
|Area, City||West Coast, Greymouth|
|Contact person||Simon Liddy|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||027 839 5946|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||29-11-2020|
- Two permanent roles based with our Allied Health team in either Greymouth or Westport
- These are new roles for our team which can either be a full time leadership position, or a shared leadership and clinical position with flexibility between clinical and leadership
- Registered Allied Health Professional – business or leadership training would be beneficial but not essential
- Leadership skills, commitment to local community relationships and further personal development
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
We are looking for Allied Health Leaders and aspiring leaders who are wanting to take their next steps in furthering their career. You will be working in a supportive inter-professional team where you will able grow and develop both your leadership and strategic operational skills. If you are looking for your next challenge, then these are the roles for you.
What you’ll do with your time:
- Leading a team of Allied Health professionals such as Social Workers, Dietitians, Speech Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Travel Co-ordinators and Allied Health Assistants
- Integral member of the Leadership team
- Promote strong relationships between the DHB and Community Organisations
- Supporting the development and delivery of quality Allied Health services across the West Coast
These roles will be leading our allied health services either across the Buller Region or Greymouth region.The teams provide preventative interventions including supported self-management, diagnostic, therapeutic, rehabilitation and enablement services across the West Coast.
You will be working alongside a diverse group of professionals delivering patient-centred support to people of all ages. Our organisation strives to support people to live healthy, active and independent lives.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to lead and support people through changes
- Quality or Clinical governance experience would be desirable
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 027 839 5946
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Back to all Job Vacancies