Australia is calling!!! Are you ready for the next move? Qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist, Gippsland in Victoria.
|Area, City||Gippsland, Victoria - Warragul|
|Contact person||Beryl Raufer, Regional Business Manager|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||+61 419 577 659|
|Permanent/temporary||3 year contract|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||28-09-2018|
Career Progression opportunity for a qualified and experienced Occupational Therapist, Gippsland in Victoria.
Come and live and work in a growing but still beautiful regional community in Gippsland in Victoria. Close to the ski fields, an hour’s drive from some of the most lovely coastal areas in Victoria, an established gourmet wine and food region and still only an hour’s drive from the centre of Melbourne. A great chance for a real lifestyle change.
- Three Year Full Time Position Available
- Warragul Location
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Generous Salary Packaging Benefits
We support more than 27,500 people of all ages and life stages, and circumstances. We do this through 28 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; 30 clinics; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to take that next step into a leadership position whilst still retaining an OT caseload of clients. As a Regional Practice Leader / Occupational Therapist at Vision Australia you will:
An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Occupational Therapist with knowledge and experience in clinical governance management to join our team in Warragul.
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or have low vision to help them achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
- Act as the local subject matter expert to lead and embed the Clinical Governance Framework to support the delivery of high quality person centred services within the region;
- Deliver one on one supervision to a diverse team of service delivery professionals across the region using a coaching approach;
- In consultation with clients and their families plan, develop, deliver and evaluate individual or group specialised services as per their needs identified throughout the assessment process.
- Assess the client’s capacity to independently participate in activities of daily living (self-care), and instrumental activities of daily living including home and community activities, learning and education, employment, play and recreation.To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy as recognised by the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- Significant experience in discipline specific clinical service provision;
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) or eligible for such.
- Working as part of Vision Australia you will enjoy a values based organisation with benefits including:
- Friendly values based working environments
- Generous salary packaging options
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
Do you want to become a part of a team that supports a future where our clients have the opportunity like never before to live the life they choose? As part of Vision Australia’s commitment to being an inclusive employer and embedding a culture where staff, volunteers and clients can be themselves and feel safe, and to protecting the best interests and safety of children and vulnerable people, successful applicants will be subject to a number of pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children.
For more information about this position contact Beryl Raufer, Regional Business Manager on +61 419 577 659 or [email protected] or visit www.visionaustralia.org/about-us/careers-at-vision-australia
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Candidates should address the essential job competencies as outlined the position description and should also consider and be able to demonstrate Vision Australia’s organisational values which are central to the organisation’s culture.
Back to all Job Vacancies