Awesome ‘Clinical and Influential Leadership’ ADHB Community Rehabilitation – Practise OT Supervisor opportunity!
|Organisation||Auckland District Health Board|
|Contact person||Max Langlands|
|Contact website and/or email||
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||31-08-2018|
Community Rehabilitation and Early Supported Discharge
- Exciting career progression opportunity
- Be part of an innovative growing community service
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Occupational Therapist to join the team as the Practice Supervisor for the Occupational Therapy team in Community Rehabilitation. Our services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams that are aligned to a primary geographic locality and their needs, and provide holistic, integrated care that is coordinated around the client and their needs.
The role is a mix of clinical and influential leadership/management component, reporting to their Locality Team Leader and Allied Health Unit manager. You will be working alongside a team of Practise Supervisors from a number of disciplines within the Adult Community Services. You will be responsible for supporting the professional development and clinical practice of a designated group of Occupational Therapists.
We welcome applications from experienced NZ Registered Occupational Therapists with appropriate clinical experience. You may have leadership experience, or be looking to take that first step into management.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has robust experience and a passion for provision of quality rehabilitation (neurological rehabilitation experience is highly desired)
- Demonstrates effective clinical reasoning skills and use of evidence based practice
- Sets high standards and strives to achieve these
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Is open to new challenges and experiences
Our commitment to you is to provide:
- A fun, supportive collegial team
- Professional support and mentoring
- Opportunities to develop your own Bi-Cultural practise
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
You must have a clean driver’s licence and a current APC.
To apply please head to our careers page http://careers.adhb.govt.nz/ and apply under job number CEN08431.
If you encounter any issues with your online application, please contact Max Langlands via [email protected]
ADHB is a large tertiary centre and provides rehabilitation for its own adult population (all ages) as well as regional rehabilitation for younger adults. Our organisation values diversity, inclusivity and empathy, if you do too, apply now and join us to make a positive difference and to “do your life’s best work” at Auckland DHB
Back to all Job Vacancies