Beautiful Hawke’s Bay – Allied Health Clinician Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
|Organisation||Hawke's Bay District Health Board|
|Area, City||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Contact person||Christie McClintock|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||Please apply online, or for further information contact: Christie McClintock, engAGE Team Leader 06 878 8109 ext 2888|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||08-10-2018|
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
- Full-time, permanent
- 80 hours per fortnight – work between the hours of 7am – 7pm
engAGE in the future of Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy!
We’re offering an experienced Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist the chance to showcase their skills in an award winning team at the Hawke’s Bay DHB. The nationally recognised ORBIT team has won numerous awards in the last two years recognising their approach to improving outcomes for older people. This is an exciting opportunity to join this innovative, forward thinking team!
What are the benefits to you?
- Rosters giving you regular three – four day weekends and free weekdays. Only work eight days a fortnight!
- Excellent pay rates including penal rates for weekends and statutory holidays
- Extra leave allowance for shift work and statutory holidays worked
- Study support and opportunities for formal and informal CPD
- Professional supervision and mentoring to support career development and growth
You’ll work in a rapid assessment and discharge planning capacity, keeping people in their own homes for longer and supporting those returning home. You’ll be part of an inter-disciplinary team working alongside our Emergency Department, Acute Assessment Unit and Ambulance Service.
You won’t find this opportunity just anywhere, and when you combine this with the chance to live in New Zealand’s own piece of paradise, you have to ask yourself ‘why work anywhere else’? Take a stroll through the Hawke’s Bay Tourism website and get yourself to Hawke’s Bay!
Please apply online, or for further information contact: Christie McClintock, engAGE Team Leader 06 878 8109 ext 2888 – email: [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies