Clinical Advisor (Physiotherapist or Hand Therapist)
|Area, City||Lower Hutt, Wellington|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full or Part-Time|
|Closing date for applications||10-08-2020|
- Physiotherapy, Nurse or Hand Therapy Clinical Advisor (minimum 0.6 to full time)
- Working hours: Flexible
- Location: Wellington based in Lower Hutt Branch
- Remuneration expectation is $90,000 – $100,000 + 9% super depending on experience.
- We will fund your APC, indemnity insurance and contribute towards CPD.
Would you like to use your clinical knowledge to improve consistent service delivery?
ACC’s Clinical Services is committed to a new strategic direction focused on improving clinical leadership and credibility. Paramount to this is consistency and quality of clinical advice and improving engagement and influence with the health sector, which is where you step in…
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced Physiotherapists and Hand Therapists to join ACC’s Clinical Services team. As a Clinical Advisor, you’ll work collaboratively across teams to provide expert, robust and up to date clinical and rehabilitation advice to ensure sound, consistent, evidence-based decision making. You’ll also leverage your external networks and credibility to lead engagement with health professional groups and be able to influence and support provider service improvement through well managed relationships.
What we need from you to be successful:
- Experience as a health professional with experience dealing with clients in a health service- based environment.
- NZ registration and active Annual Practicing Certification.
- A collaborative, responsive and committed attitude to providing expert advice and service.
- An eye for detail and a knack for interpreting and evaluating complex information.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to think quickly on your feet.
Providing people with care, respect and positive outlooks is what you do best. At ACC it’s what we do best too – for clients throughout New Zealand and for those who make up our team. That’s why when you join us, you’ll enjoy great scope to keep helping people – and every chance to help yourself to a very worthwhile and rewarding career.
We are supportive of our Clinical Advisors remaining in clinical practice.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. We embrace the unique perspective and capabilities of our current and future employees, which will help us continue to drive innovation and achieve our business goals. Our culture enables us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work – benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
For a Position Description see the listing on the ACC website here: https://careers.acc.co.nz/jobs/clinical-advisor-physiotherapist-or-hand-therapist-part-time-or-full-time-1735
Applications will run through to 10 August 2020 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we will move forward with screening and interviewing sooner. Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website (click here). If you have any questions please reach out to nadine.o’[email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies