|Organisation||APM Workcare Ltd|
|Advert reference||Clinical Advisors|
|Contact person||Rowena Weth|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||021 786 524|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||18-07-2019|
APM is focused on excellence in clinical service delivery. Building competency and confidence in our therapists is fundamental to our success. This, along with our significant growth in New Zealand, has led to us creating Clinical Advisor roles in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington, Christchurch or Dunedin.
Clinical Advisor positions will provide advice and education to front-line staff, team coordinators and regional managers; while working closely with each other as part of an advisory group to ensure consistent quality practice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Ensuring evidence-based practice is being delivered and documented
• Ensuring clinical standards are met and maintained
• Role modelling excellent communication and relationship skills
• Keeping current with service level trends and presenting recommendations for
• improvements to senior management
• Maintain a small caseload to ensure clinical currency (0.2FTE)
Our ideal candidate will have:
• APC and registration in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Nursing
• A minimum of 8 years experience in delivery of rehabilitation contracts
• A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in at least one of the following specialist fields: brain injury rehabilitation, mental health, musculoskeletal/task analysis, complex injuries, pain management
• Relevant post graduate qualification or clinical equivalent
• A full drivers’ licence
If you want to make a positive influence in a forward thinking and dynamic organisation, please apply online at www.apm-nz.co.nz. For a confidential chat about the role, please phone Quentin Maclean on 021 478 512.
Back to all Job Vacancies