Clinical Leader – Occupational Therapy
|Organisation||West Coast District Health Board|
|Area, City||West Coast, New Zealand|
|Contact person||Simon Liddy|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Part time|
|Closing date for applications||10-12-2019|
- Permanent Greymouth based role with responsibility across the West Coast
- Currently New Zealand registered Occupational Therapist
- This is a part-time role working 20hrs per week in this leadership role and 20hrs per week in a clinical role
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
We are looking for our next Allied Health Leaders who are wanting to fast forward their career by developing leadership and strategic skills. You will be working in a supportive and diverse team where you will be able grow. If you are looking for your next challenge then these are the roles for you.
What you’ll do with your time:
- Ensuring that your team is practising at the top of their scope and providing quality clinical governance
- Leadership and development of our Occupational Therapy services across the West Coast
- Contributing to research aligned to the allied health strategy
- You will be overseeing the clinical activity of both our Occupational Therapy team and our Diversional Therapy team
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Commitment to clinical excellence and professional development not only for yourself but your workforce as well
- Commitment to equity of outcomes for Maori and a strong connection to the Occupational Therapy Board
- A strong understanding and ideally experience within the care spectrum from primary to tertiary services
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
Joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to the community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. In return you get to gain an invaluable breadth of experience you wouldn’t be able to access at any other DHB. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Back to all Job Vacancies