Clinical Leader Occupational Therapy
|Organisation||West Coast District Health Board|
|Contact person||Simon Liddy|
|Contact website and/or email||
Please apply via our website: https://westcoastdhb.careercentre.net.nz/job/clinical-leader-occupational-therapy/greymouth/17871
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||29-11-2020|
- Permanent role with responsibility across the West Coast
- Currently New Zealand registered Occupational Therapist
- This is a unique role for our team which can either be a full-time leadership position or a shared leadership and clinical position with flexiblity between clinical and leadership
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time:
- Ensuring that our Occupational Therapy Workforce is practicing at the top of their scope and providing quality clinical governance
- Leadership and development of our Occupational Therapy services across the West Coast
- Contributing to research aligned to the allied health strategy
- You will be overseeing the clinical activity of both our Occupational Therapy team and our Diversional Therapy team
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Commitment to clinical excellence and professional development not only for yourself but the Occupational Therapy workforce as well
- Good understanding of Equity and Cultural responsibility for all of our populations on the Coast
- Commitment to equity of outcomes for Maori and a strong connection to the Occupational Therapy Board
- A strong understanding and ideally experience within the care spectrum from primary to tertiary services
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
Joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to the community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. In return you get to gain an invaluable breadth of experience you wouldn’t be able to access at any other DHB. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Please apply online via our careers website or to for further questions, please contact: Simon Liddy
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 03 337 7890
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Back to all Job Vacancies