Clinical Team Member – Kari Centre
|Contact person||Jimmy Mathews|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||09 638 0364|
|Permanent/temporary||Permanent and Fixed term|
|Full/part time||Full time and Part-Time|
|Closing date for applications||23-04-2020|
- Permanent and Fixed term
- Full time and Part-Time
- Immediate start
- Central location
- Ongoing staff support and training
We invite you to join the Kari Centre, an exciting and dynamic Child and Adolescent Mental Health outpatient service that provides assessment and therapy to children, young people, and their families within the central Auckland area.
The Kari Centre has a strong reputation for excellence, innovation, and training, and is dedicated to offering opportunities for career development. We offer internal and external training packages, including formal post-graduate training, for new staff skill development as well as support for experienced clinicians who wish to build on their existing skills.
As a qualified mental health professional, you will provide comprehensive mental health assessments and treatment to children, adolescents and their families who are experiencing serious mental health problems. We seek applicants with previous experience of working within a CAMHS setting, or applicants who are emerging practitioners with child and adolescent mental health as professional focus.
In particular, we are currently offering exciting opportunities for the following specialist areas in CAMHS:
- Community teams where you will work with young people 4-18 years of age across a range of presentations
- A designated therapeutic group pathway where you will plan and facilitate a range of groups and follow up clients who attend these groups
- Active outreach teams where you will work with children, young people, and their families that are hard to reach and likely experiencing socio-economic deprivation.
- Our Intake Team with a focus on managing new referrals, brief assessments and interventions, crisis work, and consultation with families and other professionals.
We have permanent and fixed term full time and part-time positions available, working Monday to Friday based at Greenlane Clinical Centre. As these are community roles, a full and clean driver’s license is required.
We will consider applications from Clinical Psychologists, Mental Health Nurses, Occupational Therapists, Psychotherapists and Clinical Social Workers who have their professional registration.
To express interest, please apply online now at www.careers.adhb.govt.nz to AUC04683 and please indicate your choice of role- Full Time, Fixed Term and Permanent role)
For any query, please contact Jimmy Mathews (Recruitment Consultant) on 09 638 0364.
Back to all Job Vacancies