Dual Diagnosis Clinician
|Organisation||West Coast DHB|
|Area, City||Buller and Northern Areas, Greymouth, Hokitika|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||05-07-2020|
- Full-time Permanent role based in either Buller or Greymouth
- Allied Health or Nursing experience within Mental Health and AOD services is preferred but not essential
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate and relevant registration required
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills are vital to this role
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari he toa takitini
My strength is not the strength of one, but the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- You will provide specialist advice to our teams and expert care to our patients
- Work as part of our AOD service and manage a dual diagnosis case-load and support others to do likewise.
We are looking for a Registered Health professional with either a Nursing or Allied Health background to work within our AOD and OST team. In this role you will expertly support our consumer on their mental health and addictions recovery. You will have the support of the Mental Health Services to explore further study and qualifications as well.This role is an excellent role for a mental health professional who is looking to extend their scope or to make a change.
This is a busy role within our mental health team but is highly rewarding for the right person as you will be able to affect real change in our patient’s lives.
What we are about
- We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
- We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
- We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on [email protected]
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now here: https://westcoastdhb.careercentre.net.nz/Job/Dual-Diagnosis-Clinician/Buller-and-Northern-Areas/17430#
Back to all Job Vacancies