Expression of Interest – Occupational Therapy: Rehabilitation Practices and Contractors
|Area, City||New Zealand|
|Contact person||Vacancies Team NZ|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||31-03-2020|
Expressions of Interest – Occupational Therapy: Rehabilitation Practices and Contractors
Kia mahi tahi tātou – Let’s work together!
If you are looking for an opportunity to spread you wings and work with an organisation that embraces innovation, understands cultural alignment and diversity, and remunerates well above the industry standard – you need to speak to us. We are looking for innovative, people-passionate small-medium multi-disciplinary rehabilitation practices who want to join us in offing the best vocational rehabilitation services to the ACC market on a national scale.
Who are we?
Rehab Management is an award-winning, highly sort after commercial vocational rehabilitation provider with a reputation for excellence. For over 22 years we have been delivering high quality integrated rehabilitation and workplace health solutions across a range of sectors in Australia, including personal injury, government, disability, life insurance and corporate.
We are a progressive people-centric company that embraces cultural diversity. We partner with people to achieve their best outcomes. Our work and approach is underpinned through our shared values of:
- Customer-focus – including a deep respect for culture
- People-passionate – putting people first
- Quality-orientated – our solutions measure and deliver proven outcomes
- Innovation-driven – we challenge and disrupt to drive purpose-driven innovation
- Dynamic and Agile – we are forward thinking
Why choose us?
Working for and with Rehab Management you can expect a focus on success. We want the best team and we ensure that we are best in class when it comes to remuneration. We also fundamentally believe in preserving and enhancing the professionalism and experience of all who work with us while supporting you to achieve your professional goals.
We do this through:
- Best in class remuneration
- active management supervision with ongoing training & development
- use of smart technology and e-health solutions enabling fast access to a community of specialist professionals for advice and coaching
- comprehensive on-boarding and cultural safety programs and a continuous commitments to ensure all of our people maintain their professional currency.
Our teams are highly engaged which is reflected in our high retention rates this enables us to continue to deliver world class results.
Get in touch with us…
If you are a small or medium multidisciplinary rehab practice or would like to come on-board as an independent contractor, talk to us. We are looking for exceptional rehabilitation experts across New Zealand in the Occupational Therapy field.
Please submit your interest, along with your resume to [email protected].co.nz
. For further information or to schedule a call please email us at [email protected].
Back to all Job Vacancies