Lead Clinician Equipment Services
|Organisation||Counties Manukau Health|
|Area, City||Otahuhu, Auckland|
|Contact person||Andy de Matos in the Recruitment Centre|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||09 276 0044 ext 56837|
|Full/part time||Part time|
|Closing date for applications||22-12-2019|
The Equipment Services Team at Middlemore Hospital is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist for an exciting Lead Clinician role.
The Equipment Service provides oversight of the provision of the short-term rental equipment for patients across CM Health (CMH). The Service forms part of Adult Rehabilitation and Health of Older People division.
This role requires an experienced health care professional who will provide clinical leadership to support the smooth operation of equipment services. There is a possibility to combine this part time role with another clinical OT/PT role to increase hours to full time employment, should it better suit your needs.
- Providing specialist clinical oversight and support to prescribing therapists across CMH
- Enhancing clinical quality and productivity of equipment provision
- Education and training of clinical staff in provision of equipment
- Expertise in funding decisions for rental and permanent equipment provision
- Carrying a small clinical case load, predominantly assessing patients with complex equipment needs
- Oversight of Service Accreditation for CMH
Ongoing support and training will be given to grow your leadership skills in clinical assessment, complex case reviews, knowledge of funding of services and service development.
To view the job description, please click here.
- Registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with a valid annual practicing certificate
- 3-5 years clinical experience
- In-depth knowledge of current equipment processes within individual discipline and speciality area
- A strong commitment and genuine interest in quality and service
- Post graduate education in Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- Previous experience in clinical leadership role
- Active involvement in relevant profession/ other organisations
For more information please contact Andy de Matos in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 56837 or [email protected].
At Counties Manukau Health people and their lives matter to us. We are a values based and inclusive organisation that is committed to delivering the best health outcomes for our Community. To help us achieve this we need a workforce that reflects the population we serve. We strongly encourage applications from all backgrounds who share our values and have a passion to work in our community and would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. Our values are Valuing Everyone- Whakawhanaungatanga , Kind –Manaakitanga, Together –Kotahitanga, Excellent- Rangatiratanga. If these are your values too, then join us today.
Back to all Job Vacancies