New Graduate Occupational Therapist
- Full time Permanent rotational role based in Greymouth
- We are looking for a passionate newly qualified Occupational Therapists who will have an Annual Practising Certificate by January 2021.
- Effective written and verbal communication, strong cultural awareness & great flexibility.
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi, engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, but the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time
- Work in both acute settings as well as rehabilitation environments.
- You will be given dedicated clinical supervision, mentoring and professional support from our highly skilled staff
- Working within the diverse team across the DHB
As a New Grad Occupational Therapist, you’ll have the opportunity to gain experience working across a wide range of specialties and advance your practical skills. These clinical opportunities will develop your assessment, treatment, rehabilitation and discharge planning skills to a very high level.
We are looking for someone with the following traits
- The ability to work effectively under pressure
- An ability to be an effective team member, recognising the importance of team work
- A willingness to practice autonomously, yet seek support when needed
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
You will be required to indicate two references as part of your application. One of these references must be a Clinical Coordinator from your studies.
If this role does not match your skills please visit our careers website for more opportunities within our organisation.
Apply online, or contact us on [email protected]
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Posted on: September 30, 2020
Back to all Job Vacancies