Occupational Rehabilitation Consultant
|Area, City||Hawthorn, Victoria. Australia|
|Contact person||Ira Gauvin|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||(03) 9981 9888|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||31-12-2018|
Nabenet are seeking a self-motivated and driven Rehabilitation Consultant to join its award winning team. Nabenet is a leading Occupational Rehabilitation Provider in Victoria. We’re an independent Australian owned company and an approved provider for WorkSafe Victoria and Comcare. Nabenet specialise in the management of workplace injuries with a focus on early intervention. This role will be based at Nabenet’s head office in Hawthorn, working with a fantastic team.
About the role
- Your role will be to assist injured claimants return to work on a safe and sustainable basis.
- Utilise your problem solving skills, clinical experience and knowledge of injury management to perform assessments and facilitate the return to work of claimants.
- Perform worksite assessments and use lateral thinking and forward planning skills to identify potential return to work pathways in line with likely recovery milestones.
- Use your communication skills to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, including insurance companies, medical practitioners, employers and employees.
- Work in a fast paced environment, driven by the company values of quality, customer service, outcomes and team work.
To be successful
- You must have a tertiary qualification, and current registration with AHPRA in Occupational Therapy.
- Have at least 1-2 years work experience post completion of your degree.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Be a confident communicator and are comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
- Have excellent writing skills and have experience writing reports.
- Have experience in completing assessments and making recommendations.
- Have knowledge and understanding of workers’ compensation and injury management.
About working at Nabenet
- Generous professional development budget
- Thorough induction and ongoing training
- Laptop and mobile phone provided
- Social, health and wellbeing events throughout the year
- Career development opportunities.
For more information please contact HR Manager, Ira Gauvin via [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies