|Organisation||Fit for Work|
|Contact person||Tracy Mannering|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||027 294 5026|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||24-05-2019|
About the company:
Fit for Work is a leading specialist in occupational health, vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention. We provide a range of allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users.
About Blenheim and the Marlborough Region:
The warm and friendly town of Blenheim is an ideal base for those who want to explore the local wine and food culture. Situated in the heart of wine-growing Marlborough, Blenheim is one of the sunniest towns in New Zealand. Mountains frame the area and trap the summer heat. Blenheim is the gateway to The Marlborough Sounds, which encompasses 1,500 km of coastline, bays, beaches and native forest. It is a place of incredible natural beauty.
About the role:
We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our interdisciplinary team. You may be a recent graduate or someone with clinical experience looking for a new opportunity. The role will cover a broad caseload of vocational rehabilitation work, and is a great opportunity to develop your career in an exciting field of work and make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Experience working in the field of vocational rehabilitation is desirable although not essential
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Post Graduate qualification in Rehabilitation
- Exceptional communication, networking and facilitation skills
- Initiative, drive, time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing, computer and administrative skills
- Our organisational culture promotes clinical engagement in decision making and leading continuous change and innovation in health service delivery
- A competitive salary package
- Generous post graduate study assistance and ongoing professional development, training and supervision
- Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on p. 027 294 5026 or email [email protected].
Back to all Job Vacancies