|Organisation||Hawke's Bay District Health Board|
|Area, City||Hawke's Bay|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||26-05-2019|
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
- Nga Kaiwhakaora Ngangahau
- Full-time rotational position
Are you looking for an excellent place to boost your Occupational Therapy career? Come and join our team in the sunny Hawke’s Bay!
The Occupational Therapy Service at Hawke’s Bay Hospital has an opening on the popular and sought after rotational programme. Rotational positions offer a range of clinical practice experiences including: Orthopaedics, Surgery, Neurology, Cardiology, Medical, Community and Inpatient Rehabilitation.
Within Hawke’s Bay DHB, occupational therapists can expect:
- Opportunity and support with skill development including formal and informal CPD
- Professional supervision and mentoring to promote career development and growth
- Excellent access to an infrastructure to strengthen personal and professional networks
- Feel rewarded working as part of an extremely supportive team of health professionals
We are looking for occupational therapist to be part of our dynamic and inpatient occupational therapy team.
Our team is passionate about the following:
- Engaging people and their whanau in care so they can take control of their health and well being
- Setting up consumers to effectively manage long-term conditions or acute illness from hospital
- Making adaptations to the living or working environments to help consumers undertake occupations that are meaningful to them
- Helping people to develop or adapt their skills, strengths and abilities
If you’re excited about learning and developing skills in varied areas of practice, and you’re up for the challenge of a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. This opening is ideal for someone with post-graduate experience, but could be suitable for the right new graduate. We require New Zealand Occupational Therapy registration, a current annual practicing certificate and full clean drivers licence.
For further information please contact Tracy Murphy, Occupational Therapy Team Leader and Professional Advisor. [email protected] or 06 8788109 ext. 2570.
Back to all Job Vacancies