|Organisation||APM Workcare Ltd|
|Contact person||Rowena Weth|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||021 786 524|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||23-02-2020|
Are you a NZ registered Occupational Therapist committed to quality client-centred practice and interested in working in a supportive and friendly team environment?
Based in Whakatane you will be delivering a wide range services in the wider Bay of Plenty region. You will have opportunity to have a mixed case load, providing rehabilitation to clients of all ages to assist them to return to work or independence, whilst building your clinical expertise.
We are looking for someone who has enthusiasm and passion for delivering amazing service to their clients, enjoys working as part of a team and has excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Vocational rehab experience would be an advantage and an interest in pain and/or concussion would be preferred.
You will be comfortable working autonomously, yet part of the wider allied health team. The work is varied and dynamic, so you will need to be proactive and adaptable in response to whatever comes your way. First-rate time management, administration and report writing skills are also important to meet our contracted service requirements in a timely manner.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is committed to supporting your personal and professional growth.
- The relevant tertiary qualification (BHSc OT etc)
- Current registration with professional body (OTBNZ) or ability to apply for this
- Minimum of 2 years’ post graduate clinical experience ideally in community rehabilitation or one or more of the following areas: Musculoskeletal, Multi-Trauma, Vocational Rehabilitation, Brain Injury or Spinal Cord injury Rehabilitation, Support Needs assessments (SNA) and Mental Health.
- A full NZ/ Australian Driver’s Licence
- A positive attitude
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM holds a number of contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and also private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
Benefits and culture
- A highly competitive remuneration package including a base salary of $60,000 to $90,000 pro rata (based on experience), mobile phone and laptop, generous CPD budget and regular in-service training.
- Reimbursement of APC and Professional Membership (OTNZ).
- At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
- Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives. Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV and covering letter explaining why this role is for you. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Rowena Weth, Recruitment Manager on 021 784 524. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
You must have existing rights to live and work in New Zealand or be in the process of obtaining this to be considered for this role.
Closing date for applications: We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don’t delay!
Back to all Job Vacancies