|Contact person||Chrissy Mansbridge|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||06-03-2020|
Allenvale School is searching for an Occupational Therapist to join the Specialist Services team. The role would suit someone who is focused on working in partnership to provide holistic, functional and future focused approaches.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist who is experienced, enthusiastic, flexible and committed to best practice. This permanent, full time position, involves working with students aged 5 to 21 years with complex learning, medical and physical needs.
You must be able to work autonomously and as part of a team and appreciate the need for customised interventions to suit the varying needs of our students.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Able to demonstrate knowledge around working within a transdisciplinary model.
- At least 2 years of experience, working with children and young people with complex learning needs.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills due to high caseload
- A member of the Occupational Therapy association
- NZ Registered OT approved by the Occupational Therapist Board of New Zealand and valid practicing certificate
- Knowledge and skills with transport harnesses and other safety equipment or willing to upskill
- The applicant will need Enable accreditation, level 1 wheeled mobility and postural management-lying recommended, personal cares and household management
Back to all Job Vacancies