|Organisation||Marsh and McLennan Companies|
|Contact person||Harveen Bhinder|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||13-11-2020|
Marsh is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Christchurch office:
What can you expect?
An opportunity has come up with Alpha Consultants to work in the vocational rehabilitation area.
About Alpha Consultants
We are a national company located throughout New Zealand, who works collaboratively with our clients and their customers to help and assist working age people to prepare for, make the transition to and find suitable and sustainable employment.
We are known for providing customised vocational rehabilitation solutions, assessments, work trials, work ready and pre-employment programmes, graduated return to work assistance, placement services and in work support.
What is in it for you?
Marsh strongly believes in “Feeling comfortable bringing your whole self to work is a fundamental right of every colleague.” We offer the following benefits to our employees so they feel valued each day at work: –
- Great team environment with energetic and supportive colleagues
- Brand new agile workspace
- Professional environment where your career path is supported and really matters in our global organization
We will count on you to:
- Undertake SAW, GRTW, worksite assessments, vocational rehabilitation, training and related services with our clients.
- Assist with managing and developing positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide professional services to clients through facilitating assessments and rehabilitation as directed by the customer/case manager
- Keep written communication concise and to the point, and meet reporting timeframes
- Contribute to the achievement of company targets
- Develop and maintain professional knowledge required to support the service needs of customers and clients
- Foster positive H&S practices
- Ensure compliance within the Marsh Group Corporate Governance and Operating Procedures and Policies
What you need to have:
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience
- Effective report writing and letter writing skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full, clean current driving licence
- Company and colleague loyalty
What makes you stand out?
- Team player
- Exceptional client management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent negotiation, clinical and personable skills
Marsh is a global leader in insurance broking and risk management. Marsh helps clients succeed by defining, designing, and delivering innovative industry-specific solutions that help them effectively manage risk. Marsh’s approximately 30,000 colleagues work together to serve clients in more than 130 countries. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy, and people.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Harveen Bhinder here: [email protected]
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the appropriate approval to work in New Zealand. Successful applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record check prior to commencement of employment.
Marsh is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Back to all Job Vacancies