|Organisation||Accent Health Recruitment|
|Area, City||North and South Island|
|Contact website and/or email||
accent.net.nz – [email protected]
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||10-10-2021|
Our client is a nationwide healthcare provider delivering quality client care and outcomes, with an end-to-end spectrum of services and innovative health solutions.
They provide acute physiotherapy, an MDT approach to injury rehabilitation, health & wellbeing, and workplace services.
They are located throughout New Zealand, from the top of the North Island to the bottom of the South Island.
Their commitment to provide optimum care and support to their clients. We have developed a number of unique wellness programs that both you and your clients will love. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice, offering our staff a long term and stable environment to work in. You will enjoy having a passionate and supportive management team who put their staff and clients first. Ongoing professional development is encouraged and supported.
The roles are for new junior to senior experienced OTs
- Working in the community and based out of the local clinics
- Clinical caseload delivering assessments and rehabilitation services
- Training and development of OT staff in delivery of social rehabilitation contracts (leadership role)
- Work with Regional Managers and National Managers to monitor performance, drive service level improvement and improve outcomes for our clients
- Leadership and mentoring to the wider MDT as a part of the senior leadership team
Who are they looking for?
A qualified OT with experience in providing assessments and rehabilitation for a range of injuries and disabilities. A post graduate qualification in Rehab would also be an advantage.
Experience in housing and wheelchairs is preferred, or an interest to develop and train into these areas.
Attitude is everything! They are after real team players, one who does not take a cookie cutter approach, and always puts their clients at the centre of everything they do.
- Generous Remuneration
- The support of a dynamic and highly experienced management team
- Opportunity to expand your skill set and to progress your career
- Contribution to cost of APC
- Full cost of professional membership
- Inter region relocation opportunities across NZ
- Supported professional development including post graduate studies and annual budget
- Laptop and phone provided
- Access to company pool vehicles
- Access to experts who are available to support you working with your clients
- External professional support for mental and emotional wellbeing
- Structured onboarding and ongoing support and assistance for all staff, no matter your experience level
- Autonomy, flexibility, structured training, development initiatives and solid opportunities for career progression are just the start!
- Our career pathways will support your professional development, career goals and long-term growth including the opportunity to grow into clinical leadership and management roles
Full assistance with Immigration, registration, relocation and isolation (if required on arrival in NZ)
Back to all Job Vacancies