|Organisation||Fit for Work|
|Contact person||Tracy Mannering|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||027 294 5026|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||28-02-2019|
About the company:
- Fit for Work 2016 Ltd is a leading specialist in occupational health, vocational rehabilitation and injury prevention. We provide a range of allied health and occupational medicine services to customers across New Zealand with a focus on achieving high quality and positive outcomes for service users. Our vision is to be the leading provider of occupational health service in New Zealand.
About the role:
- We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our Christchurch team. You may be a recent graduate or someone with clinical experience looking for a new opportunity.
- Working within our large and dynamic interdisciplinary team, your role will cover a broad caseload of vocational rehabilitation work. This a great opportunity to develop your career in an exciting field of work and make a real difference in people’s lives.
- Hold a current Registration and Annual Practicing Certificate with the Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand
- Have a minimum of two years’ post-graduate work experience
- Experience working in the field of vocational rehabilitation is desirable although not essential
- Hold or be willing to work towards a Post Graduate qualification in Rehabilitation
- Exceptional communication, networking and facilitation skills
- Initiative, drive, time management and organisational skills
- Strong report writing, computer and administrative skills
- Our organisational culture promotes clinical engagement in decision making and leading continuous change and innovation in health service delivery
- A competitive salary package
- Generous post graduate study assistance and ongoing professional development, training and supervision
- Please phone Tracy Mannering for a confidential discussion on p. 027 294 5026 or email [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies