Our client is a private national organisation in Australia offering services from their clinics in Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Northern Territory, Queensland, Victoria and Western Australia. They expect to be offering services from South Australia and Tasmania in 2021. They are committed to delivering evidence- based early intervention and therapy services to children, young adults and families. They specialise in supporting clients (and their families) to develop language, motor, cognitive, social and emotional skills and provide therapy supports for children with developmental and delay disability, including autism spectrum disorder.
As an occupational therapist you will provide early intervention and therapy services to support children and families, maximising independence and participation. This role is 38 hours per week, Monday to Friday, offering flexible hours or part-timers are also considered.
Skills and Experience
To thrive in this role you must be a New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist who has:
- A minimum of 2-3 year’s experience as an occupational therapist, preferably working with children
- Demonstrated experience in solution-focused therapy and early intervention
- Exceptional observational and report writing skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously in the community
- Accredited first aid certificate
- Strong communication and organisational skills
What’s on offer
- A fantastic opportunity to work with a growing organisation
- A competitive salary plus special employee discounts
- Relocation costs taken care of
- Professional development allowance
Drake Medox are a well-respected Nursing/Health Agency with nearly 40 years experience. Working exclusively with Healthcare Providers, we are experts in our field and have developed long standing and valued relationships with our clients.
How to apply: For more information or a confidential chat please call Jo Gill on 09 5258496 or hit apply now