Occupational Therapist – ‘Every day will be different! Varied multidisciplinary role in beautiful NELSON!’
|Advert reference||Vocational Rehabilitation OT|
|Contact person||Sara Drum|
|Contact website and/or email||
Nelson Marlborough Regional Manager Southern Rehab [email protected]
|Contact telephone||03 544 0327|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||30-09-2018|
Southern Rehab is a leading provider of integrated rehabilitation and health services and is a Lead Supplier for the Vocational Rehabilitation Services to ACC throughout the South Island.
Due to continued service growth, we have a full-time vacancy for a registered Occupational Therapist to work within our Vocational Rehabilitation Service
You will join an existing Occupational Therapy team working in a multidisciplinary environment with physiotherapists, psychologists and social workers. The role includes provision of vocational rehabilitation and can extend to our other clinical services such as Concussion, Pain, Social Rehabilitation and Training for Independence programmes. You will have a passion for assisting your clients to return to independence, and you will know that every day counts to your clients. You will work within a team of colleagues who are expert in the delivery of these services, with professional supervision and professional development opportunities available to you. Your duties will include:
• Provision of rehabilitation assessments- including worksite, home and clinic-based assessments.
• Developing, implementing, and reviewing clients’ rehabilitation programmes.
• Developing and monitoring return to work programmes.
• Liaison with other team members and with external agencies.
• Taking a key role in managing and monitoring overall progress for each client and identifying continuous improvements where applicable.
You will be:
• Focused on high-quality clinical outcomes
• Motivated to develop your skills
• An excellent communicator
• A registered Occupational Therapist with a current practising certificate.
You will need a full drivers’ licence.
For a full Job Description please contact Sara Drum, Regional Manager, 03 544 0327
Back to all Job Vacancies