Occupational Therapist / Kaiwhakaora Ngangahau
|Organisation||Nelson Marlborough Health|
|Contact person||Julie Marriott - Acting Team Leader|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||03 546 1274|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||28-03-2019|
- Three month, fixed-term, full-time position
- Bring your skills to our friendly supportive inpatient and community teams!
- Work in sunny Nelson, and the greater NMDHB area
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist with generalist skills, or the enthusiasm to develop a range of generalist skills, to join our busy Allied Health team and work across the Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) system. This three month, fixed-term position, working 80 hours a fortnight (1.0FTE), and will support the team due to recent staff secondments.
We are seeking applicants with the following:
- Occupational Therapy Board of New Zealand registration with a current practising certificate
- Clean full driver’s licence
- Sound organisational and time management skills
- The capability to communicate effectively and develop positive interpersonal relationships
- A team player attitude, and the flexibility to work as an integral part of the occupational therapy and inter-disciplinary team
- The commitment for client orientated care and quality standards
If this sounds like you, we welcome your application.
Nelson Marlborough Health (NMH) is the main health service provider for New Zealand’s Nelson, Tasman and Marlborough regions, serving nearly 145,000 people across two main hospitals, public health and a range of community services. We provide a great place to work with professional development opportunities, job security, and workplace wellness programmes.
How to apply
For role specific information please contact Julie Marriott – Acting Team Leader for Occupational Therapy, via [email protected]
For general enquiries please contact our recruitment team on [email protected] or 03 546 1274.
Keen to apply now, it’s easy. Please click ‘apply now’ and complete our online application form.
Applications close: Thursday, 28 March 2019.
Back to all Job Vacancies