Occupational Therapist – Mental Health Services for Older Adults (0.9 FTE )
|Contact person||Glenn Bratton|
|Contact website and/or email||
|Contact telephone||(09) 442 7251|
|Full/part time||Part time|
|Closing date for applications||05-05-2021|
Applications for this role will be expected to:
- Provide a patient and family-centred, evidenced-based approach to the assessment, management and treatment of a range of patients within an interdisciplinary team framework
- Provide a high quality, efficient and effective Occupational Therapy
- Serve consumers of older adult mental health acute services, their whānau, families and caregivers within an older adult multidisciplinary team framework.
- Understand and address ways in which social, cultural and physical environments support or limit people’s functioning, recovery and occupational development
- Understand and address the effect of mental health problems on functioning in everyday life. Facilitating people’s participation in meaningful occupations now and in the future
- Participate in planning, delivery, ongoing development and evaluation of acute and sub-acute services
Services are delivered in accordance with Waitematā DHB Strategic Plans. Read the full description here.
Back to all Job Vacancies