Occupational Therapist – Multiple Roles Available
|Organisation||West Coast District Health Board|
|Area, City||Greymouth, West Coast|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||11-11-2019|
- Multiple permanent, full-time roles based in either Westport or Greymouth
- Registered Occupational Therapist with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Strong communication skills and client focused approach
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
What you’ll do with your time:
- Dealing with a case load of patients and their various needs
- Assessments and treatments for our patients
- Education of our patients and their families
This role is responsible for the provision of effective quality Occupational Therapy assessment, treatment and education to patients in the West Coast DHB area, based in either Buller or Greymouth and in liaison with the wider Coast Services team. There will also be opportunities for transalpine work with our colleagues at the CDHB.
We are looking for someone with the following traits:
- Excellent team player and builder of relationships
- Great organisational skills and case management skills
What we are about
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn’t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care. We offer competitive benefits, flexible working arrangements and a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in this.
Apply online via our website, or contact us on [email protected]
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
Back to all Job Vacancies