Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist
|Organisation||Laura Fergusson Trust|
|Contact person||Justine Edmeades|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||02-09-2018|
Wheelchair and Seating Specialist
The Home Action Team provides specialist assessment services and rehabilitation input with a variety of complex clients within the community and now has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Therapist to join our highly skilled interdisciplinary team. Our client group varies from Spinal Injury, TBI, Amputee’s and multi-trauma, covering all ages.
Are you a dynamic therapist who already has a good experience base who wants to increase their skills working in a practice environment, within a structured training and supervision plan?
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NZ Registered OT approved by the Occupational Therapist Board of New Zealand or NZ Registered PT approved by the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand.
- Ideally someone who has knowledge and skills in wheelchair and seating assessment or a willingness to upskill in this area of specialised practice.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of the rehabilitation framework.
- Willingness to network and build relationships.
- Confident in working in a fast paced, quick changing environment alongside other members of the team, and willing to travel.
- Full time or part time options considered, or a contractor role, so this employment package can be catered to availability and experience of suitable applicant.
- Experience of ACC contracts would be preferable but not essential.
Informal enquiries regarding this position can be made to Leanne Leadbetter, on 027 531 6026 or email [email protected]
The Home Action Team is a division of the Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury operating across the South Island.
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to Justine Edmeades, HR/Payroll Coordinator, to [email protected]
Applications close 2nd September
Back to all Job Vacancies