|Organisation||Laura Fergusson Trust|
|Contact person||Ms. Justine Edmeades|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||07-12-2018|
Wheelchair and Seating Mobility Clinic
Hours – permanent full/part time or contractor positions
Laura Fergusson Trust has recently established a Mobility Hub. Our Hub undertakes specialist assessments and interventions for mobility and seated posture in a dedicated clinic setting. Clients include spinal cord injury, traumatic brain injury, amputations, CVA and other complex presentations. Client age range is from children to elder care.
We are seeking experienced therapists who are wishing to continue/pursue working in the wheelchair/seating and mobility field and who value enabling individuals to participate in everyday opportunities.
We have a highly experienced interdisciplinary team with a strong community focus who will support you in your ongoing development.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NZ registered Occupational Therapist (OT) approved by the OT Board of New Zealand or a NZ registered Physiotherapist (PT) approved by the PT Board of NZ.
- Someone who has knowledge and skills in wheelchair and seating assessments and wishes to continue their growth in this area.
- Experience in neurology is preferable.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of rehabilitation frameworks.
- Willingness to network and build relationships.
- Able to work in both clinic and community assessment settings
- Works well as a team player and willing to share and receive ideas and new information
- Experience of ACC contracts would be preferable but not essential
We are offering a fantastic team working environment with professional development, new clinic rooms and equipment and state of the art custom made technology.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please make enquiries to Leanne Leadbetter Occupational Therapist on 027 – 5316026 or submit your CV and covering letter to Justine Edmeades, HR/Payroll Coordinator, email: [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies