Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist – Timaru Laura Fergusson Trust role for a dynamic multi-disciplined professional!
|Organisation||Laura Fergusson Trust|
|Contact person||Peter Swift Clinical Services Manager 027 241 1991|
|Contact website and/or email||
For enquiries re the role please call Peter Swift on 027 241 1991 or email him on [email protected]
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to Justine Edmeades, HR/Payroll Coordinator, to [email protected]
|Contact telephone||Peter Swift on 027 241 1991|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||24-08-2018|
Full time, part time or contract working options available.
Are you a dynamic therapist who already has a good experience base who wants to increase their skills working in a community environment?
The Home Action Team provides specialist assessment services and rehabilitation input with a variety of complex clients within the community. We now have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Therapist to join our highly skilled interdisciplinary team. Our client group varies from Spinal Injury, TBI, Amputee’s and multi-trauma, general orthopaedic injuries covering all ages.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- NZ Registered OT approved by the Occupational Therapist Board of New Zealand or NZ Registered PT approved by the Physiotherapy Board of New Zealand.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the rehabilitation framework.
- Willingness to network and build relationships.
- Confident in working in a fast paced, quick changing environment alongside other members of the team, and willing to travel.
- Experience in housing modification and/or wheelchair and seating assessments would be an advantage.
- Experience of ACC contracts would be preferable but not essential.
Full time or part time options considered, or a contractor role. This employment package can be catered to the availability and experience of a suitable applicant.
Informal enquiries regarding this position can be made to:
Peter Swift, Clinical Services Manager on 027 241 1991, or [email protected]
The Home Action Team is a division of the Laura Fergusson Trust Canterbury operating across the South Island.
|Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to Justine Edmeades, HR/Payroll Coordinator, to [email protected]|
Back to all Job Vacancies