Occupational Therapist / Physiotherapist – Wheelchair and Seating Solutions
|Organisation||Auckland District Health Board|
|Contact person||Liz Turnbull|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||29-04-2019|
- Permanent or fixed term
- Rehab Plus – Point Chevalier
- $60,250 – $77,188
Auckland DHB – Mobility Solutions
Recognised as an international centre of excellence, Auckland DHB is renowned as New Zealand’s largest teaching hospital, offering 19 national specialist services.
The Mobility Solutions team are an inspirational group of Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Technicians who assist people of all ages and abilities to achieve their mobility goals.
With access to the latest equipment and technology and an onsite workshop for customisations to chairs and equipment, this role is hands on, practical and will challenge you to think creatively to develop tailor-made solutions.
- Comprehensive assessment of clients’ mobility and seating needs
- Set mobility goals with client and continually evaluate
- Recommend mobility and seating solutions
- Configure equipment to meet individual requirements
Skills and experience
- 3 + years post-grad OT/PT experience
- Previous experience in wheelchair and seating
- Current NZ registration + APC (or in process)
- Full, clean driving license
What’s on Offer?
At Auckland DHB, we encourage our staff to “aim high” and offer fantastic opportunities for professional development as well as other generous perks such as:
- Comprehensive support for CPD
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Discounts at national retailers
- Free parking at Rehab Plus
To apply, please visit –http://www.careers.adhb.govt.nz/ job number AUC04007
We are open to candidates looking for a permanent or fixed term opportunity. Please clearly state your preference in your cover letter.
To find out more about this service or to visit us and see what we’re about, please contact Liz Turnbull, Team Leader at [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies