Occupational Therapist -WorkFirst Case Manager – CAMHS
|Organisation||Capital & Coast District Health Board|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||10-06-2018|
Te Whare Marie is a progressive service that offers specialist Māori Mental Health Services throughout the Wellington and Greater Wellington region. The service offers effective and appropriate assessment, treatment and care management to tangata whaiora and whānau in a cultural setting, emphasising whanaungatanga, tikanga and Te Reo development. The service strives to meet the needs of tangata whaiora by providing holistic services that respect, value and include whānau beliefs, customs, language and culture.
We are looking for a Registered Occupational Therapist with a passion for helping the youth for Wellington CAMHS to obtain and maintain the employment or study that will enable them to lead the life they want to live.The role is part Workfirst, part case manager.
- Have an interest and experience in mental health
- Feel inspired by the possibility of helping youth within the mental health service to explore and achieve their career goals, and find employment or a study pathway
- Be passionate about the provision of specialist Māori Mental Health Services
- Have sound mental health assessment and treatment skills with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be confident in making effective decisions in challenging/complex situations
- Work with a dynamic team, who are incredibly friendly, supportive and close knit
- Ideally be a New Zealand registered occupational therapist, but more importantly you will have proven ability in, and be able to demonstrate, clinical coordination and understanding in the provision of mental health services to whānau.
Applications will only be accepted via our careers portal and Seek. All candidates applying for any of our current vacancies must complete an online application form by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button. Please submit your CV and cover letter in Word or PDF format. If you have queries, please email: [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies