OT or Physiotherapist
|Area, City||Mangere, Auckland|
|Contact person||Martha Wereta|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full or Part Time|
|Closing date for applications||19-07-2019|
- Are you an OT or Physio exploring what comes next in your career?
- How about considering joining us for a great professional move?
- Use your clinical expertise to contribute to client care in a different way.If you have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, then whatever stage you’re now at in your career and professional development, we provide an environment that will enable you to:
- Apply your experience towards building positive advisory relationships with assessors to support clients needs within MOH and ACC parameters
- Gain exposure to national network of assessors, MOH and ACC teams, contractors and equipment suppliers
- Round out your experience of the full patient journey and clinical process
- Learn more about housing and vehicle modifications and product ranges
- Find out more about MOH and ACC funding policy and practice
- Develop you problem solving and decision making skills along with cementing your clinical reasoning
- Pursue your area of clinical interest and access great mentoring from colleagues
Accessable is a dynamic, well respected organisation providing excellent equipment and home modification services to MOH and ACC clients to enhance their independent lifestyles. In this role you will engage closely with assessors throughout the country reviewing their equipment recommendations for clients and supporting their decision making. It’s very important to us that we continue to attract highly professional, passionate clinicians to join our Professional Advisory team. Your clinical experience and teamwork are the keys to being successful in this role and you will need the ability to adapt your clinical knowledge to working in an advisory capacity promoting best practice within funding frameworks.
Who should apply?
- NZ registered Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists who hold a current practising certificate
- Therapists with a strong knowledge of community service and the provision of a wide range of rehabilitation equipment and a minimum of 5 years’ experience
Up for the challenge? We would love to hear from you.
Back to all Job Vacancies