OT/PT Hand Therapy Positions
|Organisation||Counties Hand Clinic|
|Area, City||Papakura, South Auckland|
|Advert reference||OT/PT Hand Therapy Position|
|Contact person||Teri Mitchell|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||021 895 742|
|Full/part time||Full and Part time Opportunities|
|Closing date for applications||30-09-2019|
Full-time and Part-time
Hand Therapy positions available.
• Registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with current Annual Practicing Certificate.
• Registered Member of NZ Hand Therapy Association of Hand Therapists or working towards this.
• Strong communication skills and client focused approach
• Dealing with a caseload of patients and their various hand therapy needs
• Assessment, treatment, splinting and rehab of a wide variety of hand injuries
• Patient and family education
• Working cooperatively with our fracture clinic GP’s and allied health team.
Looking for someone with the following traits:
• Excellent team player and builder of relationships
• Great organisational skills and case management skills
Counties Hand Clinic
This is a new hand therapy clinic set up in Papakura, South Auckland by the Director and Hand Therapist Teri Mitchell. This busy clinic is located inside the Counties Medical Integrated Health Center offering various health services to the local community as a one stop service.
Why Counties Hand Clinic
This clinic is ideal for a hand therapist living in or near South Auckland wanting to work closer to home. Everything is close and walking distance from the clinic, including the train and bus station, town center, supermarket, pool and athletic track and gym.
By joining me we will not only provide a great service but strive to make this a recognized center of excellence in hand therapy. I offer competitive benefits and flexible working arrangements. You can work as an employee or contractor. I will ensure you receive the time and opportunities for learning and developing your hand therapy skills. Family is also really important and by working in a smaller company this means better opportunities to get time off in the school holidays.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies