Project Manager: Occupational Therapy New Zealand – Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa
|Organisation||Occupational Therapy New Zealand - Whakaora Ngangahau Aotearoa|
|Area, City||Wellington CBD|
|Contact person||Peter Anderson|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||04 473 6510 or 021 2229 448|
|Permanent/temporary||Fixed Term (12 Month)|
|Full/part time||16-20 hours per week|
|Closing date for applications||29-11-2019|
12 Month Fixed-Term (subject to review thereafter)
The association is currently working on a range of exciting projects and programmes to lift its profile, increase its membership resources, provide new opportunities, improve its communication channels and introduce CPD offerings. To assist us with this we need the skills of an occupational therapy trained person to join the team at OTNZ-WNA.
If you or someone you know is working in a proportional role and would like something additional for around 16 – 20 hours per week, we invite you to apply.
You will be working closely with the Executive Director and whilst we would prefer someone Wellington based it is not essential. The OT we are looking for will have:
- Excellent inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- An interest in writing and telling OT’s stories in a compelling way.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to deadlines, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work productively with members and other staff.
- A flexible approach, ability to effortlessly work in a small team environment, enjoy technology, problem solve and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Confident IT user: word-processing, Outlook, Excel, MailChimp, Survey Monkey, social media and prepared to learn content loading to WordPress.
- A commitment to fostering bi-culturalism
Flexible hours and days are offered to fit your lifestyle.
To apply: Please e-mail through your CV and a cover letter to the e-mail specified above.
See full Job Description below:
Back to all Job Vacancies