Regional Manager – Waikato & Bay of Plenty
|Organisation||APM Workcare Ltd|
|Advert reference||RM - Waikato/BoP|
|Contact person||Rowena Weth|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||021 786 524|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||18-10-2019|
APM is a rapidly growing global health and employment services company with more than 5,000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year throughout ten countries. In New Zealand, APM hold contracts with ACC, MSD, NZDF and private employers to provide a range of services including Vocational and Community Rehabilitation, Pain and Injury Management, Workplace Health, Allied Health Intervention and Employment Services. Join the team of over 270 staff throughout New Zealand dedicated to enabling better lives!
This key position, based in Hamilton, covers the wider Waikato and Bay of Plenty Regions and offers the opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to our Business in the area. This role would be ideal for someone with strong leadership skills from the healthcare sector who is committed to service excellence and has an innovative mindset for enabling better lives for New Zealanders
You will be able to:
- Work with our senior leadership team to develop strategic initiatives, explore new business opportunities and improve performance
- Manage the overall performance of the Waikato/BOP region against clear KPI’s
- Provide support, mentoring, coaching and supervision to your team coordinators to enable them to deliver exceptional performance
- Confidently develop professional relationships with our valued customers including ACC, MSD, employers and insurers
- Create a culture of engagement, excitement and commitment within your team to support APM’s vision of Enabling Better Lives
In return, you can be sure of:
- A highly competitive remuneration package of $130K+ (includes base salary, vehicle for work and personal use and a generous bonus). A mobile phone and laptop are also provided.
- Comprehensive training, ongoing professional development and supervision
- A fantastic opportunity to further develop your career and our services in an exciting and highly rewarding field of work
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- A track record of leading teams with an engaging leadership style
- A minimum of 10 years post-graduate experience with 3 years management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer relationship and people management skills
- Growth mindset
- A full, clean driver’s licence
- A “Can-Do” attitude, a willingness to learn, and a healthy sense of humour
If you want to have a positive influence in a forward thinking and dynamic organisation, please apply online at www.apm-nz.co.nz. Applications close Friday 18th October 2019.
For a confidential chat about the role, please phone Amy Tyson on 021 478 443.
Back to all Job Vacancies