REGIONAL MANAGER – AUCKLAND
- Innovative and fast growing company
- Health care industry – leaders in our field
- Driven and motivated team
This is your opportunity to join a truly successful values based organisation whose vision is to enable better lives for those who use its wide range of health and employment related services.
APM is a global company with more than 5000 employees serving over 350,000 people each year across 11 different countries including England, Australia and New Zealand. It provides a broad spectrum of services including vocational and community rehabilitation, pain and injury management, workplace health, allied health intervention and employment services.
This key position, based in Auckland, offers the opportunity for someone wanting to make a significant contribution to leading our Auckland team of over 70 people. It would suit someone with either clinical management experience or an experienced manager with a passion for the health and rehabilitation industry. What is fundamentally important is the ability to inspire and support a multi-disciplinary team from physiotherapy, occupational therapy, psychology and nursing backgrounds.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the overall performance of the Auckland region in the delivery of clinical rehabilitation services, and the achievement of other key business indicators (e.g. people, financial, quality)
- Working with our senior leadership team to develop strategic initiatives and explore new business opportunities
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with external agencies (including ACC, the Ministry of Social Development and the New Zealand Defence force) and private employers and insurers
- Encouraging a culture of engagement, excitement and commitment
- Provide support, mentoring, coaching and supervision to the Auckland team to enable them to deliver exceptional performance
The ideal candidate will have:
- A tertiary qualification preferably in a clinical, business or relevant field.
- Significant management experience leading professionals
- Proven ability to deliver on KPIs
- Strong relationship management skills
- A current driver’s licence
Are you exceptional and wanting to advance your career as a leader? We will consider candidates without all the above qualifications and experience, but who are self-starters, have outstanding people skills and have a passion for our business.
A competitive remuneration package will be provided including a vehicle.
If you want to have a positive influence in a forward thinking and dynamic organisation, APPLY NOW online at www.apm-nz.co.nz
and upload your CV and covering letter explaining why this could be your next move. .
All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.