Rehabilitation Consultant (OT, Physio)
|Area, City||Singleton, NSW|
|Advert reference||RC-Northern Region|
|Contact person||Nyrelle McCarthy|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||02 8270 3210|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||31-03-2020|
• Full time, permanent role based across Speers Point and Singleton, servicing the coal mining industry
• Genuine development opportunity with boutique workplace rehabilitation provider
• Join a team of passionate and experienced rehabilitation consultants and work with experienced medical professionals
• Like the idea of living close to Australia’s best wine region – The Hunter Valley!
About the role:
As a specialised Workplace Health provider to the coal mining industry, Coal Services are seeking an energetic and motivated individual to join our Workplace Rehabilitation team; based in Singleton but available to work across both our Speers Point and Singleton offices.
We are focused on getting the right person for the role and welcome Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists of all skills levels (including new graduates) to apply.
Applications are also open to Registered Nurses with workplace rehabilitation experience.
Necessary training in all aspects of workplace rehabilitation along with exposure to the open cut and underground coal mining environments will be provided. This role provides the opportunity to develop as a well-rounded allied health professional in an established organisation and industry.
• Deliver quality return to work same employer case management (case conferencing, return to work planning and monitoring services)
• Completing various assessments (including initial and work-site, ergonomic, task analysis, functional capacity evaluations and activities of daily living assessments)
• Consultation with stakeholders (worker, employer, insurer, medical and treatment professionals)
• Involvement in industry based projects focused on injury prevention, early intervention and rehabilitation
Skills and experience:
• AHPRA accreditation
• Experience and/or strong interest in workplace rehabilitation
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and liaison skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Sound time management skills
• NSW drivers licence and capacity to travel
• Intermediate level computer skills
• Knowledge and experience of NSW workers vompensation legislation (highly regarded)
• Demonstrated behaviours aligned to our company values and culture: We care, we work together, we make a difference.
What we offer:
• Generous salary and workplace conditions (e.g. 5 weeks annual leave, access to onsite gym, free onsite parking, annual leave loading)
• Work as part of a supportive multidisciplinary team
• Focus on quality service delivery, not billable targets
• Professional development support and training
• Mobile phone and access to pool cars
If you are interested in applying, please click here or visit: https://coalservices.prevueaps.com/jobs/ and select ‘apply for this position’, attaching a copy of your resume.
Alternatively, please contact Nyrelle McCarthy via email for a confidential discussion: [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies