Driving Specialists Wanted!
|Area, City||Wellington Region|
|Contact person||Craig Harington|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||021 0229 8772|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||31-08-2021|
Are you looking to further your career into a specialist area? OTRS are hiring so now is the time!
Rehabilitation and Health Services Ltd is a private practice based in Hamilton and Wellington and operating under the names of OTRS and Kevin O’Leary. The company is a recognised leader in the transport industry providing specialised driving and transport assessments for clients with disabilities throughout New Zealand. We are looking for an OT to join our Wellington team.
This is an opportunity to step into a specialist area with excellent professional development options, we will provide a structured career pathway within a supportive team environment.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- Is highly organised with a professional manner and ability to work autonomously.
- Can demonstrate flexibility – every day is different in our line of work.
- Has excellent written communication skills and relates well with people.
- A strong ability to manage relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- NZ registered Occupational Therapist with a minimum of 2 years’ post-grad experience.
- Valid drivers licence with a clean driving record
- Clean police record
If you’re ready to join us in enabling independence, please call Craig on 021 0229 8772 for a confidential discussion, or email your full CV to [email protected]
Back to all Job Vacancies