Team Leader, Child Development 0.6 FTE and Neurodevelopmental Therapist 0.4 FTE
|Organisation||Lakes District Health Board|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||02-12-2019|
Team Leader, Child Development 0.6 FTE and Neurodevelopmental Therapist 0.4 FTE – Permanent, full time
- Applications are invited from Registered Neurodevelopmental Therapists with a current Annual Practicing Certificate for the position of Team Leader, Child Development, Lakes District Health Board. The position is a full time role that includes a management component and is based in the Rotorua Children’s Health Hub – Te Aka Mauri, Rotorua.
- The Team Leader, Child Development is responsible for providing leadership and supervision; has an oversight of professional standards and quality; monitors staff standards and work practices; fosters a team approach.
Applicants will need to be a New Zealand registered allied health professional with a minimum five year post-graduate experience in paediatrics.
Leadership and management qualities should include:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Proven commitment to the provision of quality therapy services for children;
• Effective management skills and a professional leader who is also innovative and acts as proactive change agent;
• Proven skills as an adult educator and role model.
The Neurodevelopmental Therapist role provides assessment and therapy service for children aged 0 – 14 who have a physical, sensory or intellectual disability and those with, or at risk of, developmental delay. Our service provides therapy, management, information and support in the home and community in partnership with caregivers.
Apply online via our website www.lakesdhb.govt.nz
Back to all Job Vacancies