Gisborne Opportunity to make a ‘Positive Difference’ to Children & Young People! Visiting Neurodevelopmental Therapist role
|Contact person||Lyn Davis|
|Contact website and/or email|
|Contact telephone||+64 6 869 0500 ext 8127|
|Full/part time||Full time|
|Closing date for applications||16-09-2018|
Child Development Team
30 hours per week (TAI00700)
Do you want to make a positive difference to children, young people and their whanau and work collaboratively with our community partners to improve equity?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and passionate therapist to join our experienced, supportive and well respected team.
This position exists to provide a community based service for children aged 0-16 years (or until they leave school) who have developmental problems.
- Applicants must be a NZ registered Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist with:
- Suitable experience in paediatrics and/or neurology
- A thorough knowledge of the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and a sensitivity to different cultures
- Experience working within a community setting
- A current, clean drivers’ license
All applicants will be subject to a police screen.
To review the job description please visit www.tdh.org.nz/join-our-team/
For further information about this opportunity, please contact Lyn Davis phone +64 6 869 0500 ext 8127, or e-mail [email protected]
Closing date 16 September 2018
Back to all Job Vacancies